Later that evening we went to Aunt Katie's fall festival at church. As you can see, the boys could hardly wait to get to the festivities.
Trey appears to be stretching the quads when in actuality he is "posing".
This activity reminds me of the show "Gladiators" where they try and knock each other off their post. I never saw anyone in action doing it because I think it was taken over by the kids running all over it.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhhsyV6Ow7b6OYSUg9YTIGx9t0n7YRf36GiogPyj38tYciS53zh2K1Em5cDxWfaEHXShi-rPT4B8xz-mVyhDeplVcbCB36W6LEaMeSvRnMC63O7VJWl2pLQwY6q6PxIThQUbw1rO5eJj9c9/s1600-h/IMG_0119.JPG">
Tyson was less that thrilled about the petting zoo so he would only stand from a far and watch.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiuQH2ODARV_1CEZPj7L-e7FHqFksW3SUyd3XjL6OPbQOpUO2Qor2fpBJj6zgi9vBpVkMvRDZvXhWiOBkyYWSVtZCm1nkZaxYSqPPhJIwSsBvJQDz1daTQSu7ICsggqIFMyBKepSXSa6lB4/s1600-h/IMG_0122.JPG">
Here is Tyson actually before all the sugar. He ran in circles for atleast 15 mins and each time would fall and eat it. It was very funny and he had a blast. I was taping this while Kenny and Trey went around to all the activities to win candy. The drive home was actually pretty entertaining. The boys laughed and squealed and screamed about nothing in particular the whole way. Apparently they enjoyed the night (well, the sugar)! :)
3 comments:
"Batman" is always trying to sneak a hug in whenever he can! ;) It looks like the boys had a fun day!
The rooster is something else! Super cute!
I can't argue with Sam the turtle winning the prize! Matt and I laughed out loud at the "stetching" pose, that is HILARIOUS! Glad you guys could come!
Post a Comment