That time for us would be this morning when we found Trey and Tyson splashing around in the small pool they created by overflowing the bathroom sink. As I type, Kenny is on his way to borrow the wet-vac from Mike Caruso. Sometimes I think we would make for a really good reality show. There is always something going on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We just finished cleaning up the mess. Kenny estimates that there was about 8 gallons of water that he sucked up in the wet-vac.
5 comments:
What will those boys think of next? LORD, give us a calm, quiet GIRL (or boy)!!!! :) My sissy needs a break!
Wow. The Lord is certainly sanctifying you through these two precious boys!
BTW- I posted the information that you had asked for about our hike the other week. Get those boys out there and run their legs until they are too exhausted to carry out more crazy stunts! :)
This is a story you will tell them when they are older FOR SURE, Trey was just trying to make this Sunday a memorable one. :)
The Cards did give Kenny an impressive win, silver lining??
I am with you sister.. though I do not have 8 gallons to suck out, I have plenty of moments of frustration.. I truly need to stay focused and identify how I can grow in this trying times... I'll pray we learn to give glory together.
Oh wow. It is so true that God gives us opportunities to glorify Him even in the most frustrating of times (and we all have them).
Post a Comment