Kenny won two extra tickets to the Cardinal's Monday Night Football game!!! Jen, the biggest female Cardinals fan I know, came with us. It was so much fun and a sweet game to be at since we won! Final score - Cardinals 29, 49ers 24. Season record - 6 -3. So for all of you out there that scoff at the Cardinals, maybe now is the time you should jump on that bandwagon since most likely we'll be in the playoffs this year. But here's the deal, if you jump on, the ride doesn't stop so you can't get off! GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!
Announcing the team

Kick off
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjjvJIrUAVmwPS3UpXOe4gvhpRyhWSxrbEP6r_jU4CkI9oGlXtgweacO-CNG8k8dauRHwVXkCHdLP0GLNbcsg0OLXvvpl238aOl2U3m8LeQx8ljGzmLFpLdCEPQ8xuWxxWIJUB4RsLWZpph/s1600-h/IMG_0176.JPG">


Jen doing the binocular stare down to Kurt Warner - trying to send him a message (let's complete a pass, buddy!)

1 comment:
I'm so glad they pulled out a win for you guys! I was nervous there at the end... I bet it was awesome watching it at the stadium!
Post a Comment