Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had Thanksgiving at our house this year. My family and Kenny's family came and it was a lot of fun with a lot of kids and a lot of delicious food. I can't even name a favorite as I think everyone pulled out the stops this year and brought their very best. Yummy, yummy and yummy. I made a butcher paper runner at the dining room table so that everyone could write down what they were thankful for. Most of the kids said "family" which I loved since they are all young but can appreciate that already. I have a lot of very sweet nephews and nieces that I adore and loved spending time with last night (we missed you Lobers!). If you want a really funny story, ask Theresa or Mike what Michael was doing :). You can view the pictures here.

3 comments:

Tracy Jacobs Photography said...

HOLY KIDS! Dang woman! I guess you had a separate kiddy table, huh?
Love you!

Karla said...

How did the rolls turn out?

Jen said...

How fun! I loved the pictures.