Monday, November 24, 2008

6th picture from the 6th album?

I have no idea what this means so I just took the 6th picture from the 6th grouping of pictures since none of my pictures are in albums but just all under "Pictures" on my computer. Anyway, this is one of Tyson watching Trey open his presents from his birthday party on Saturday. Notice the paci? He never has to get rid of it - I want him to stay a baby forever. Oh wait, there's one on the way...well, guess I'll have two. I love that he's sitting with me - it's so sweet - definitely my more affectionate of the two. :)

I tag Cristina, Jenn Saylor, and Jen Herbrandson

3 comments:

Theresa said...

I think you "enjoy" the paci because Trey wouldn't take one!?

Jason and Lisa said...

I'm glad to see that there are other kids around the same age as E with a pacifier. He still has one but he sleeps so great. I guess if the dentist sister let's her kiddo have a paci still then it must be okay. :)

Filleman Family said...

Oh make no mistake - pacifiers mess up their teeth - Davis definitely needs braces but what it boils down to for me is that he was either going to need braces b/c of the paci or because he has knocked his mouth so many times. Either way . . braces . . thus YEAH pacifiers!

Hey Amy - gotta tag someone :)