Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dreaming about Scripture!?

Yes, last night I dreamed that I was defending the Gospel to a Jehovah's Witness who was, in my dream, showing me all these things that I had to "do" to receive Jesus as Savior (they came to our door, for real, on Thanksgiving). In my dream I could feel myself getting upset because they would not believe me. Anyway, the verse that I talked about was one that was my first ever verse I memorized as a new believer (thanks Tiffany!). So, here it is: Romans 3:23-26 - "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in his forbearance God has passed over the sins that were previously committed, to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus."

Out of all the crazy things I can dream when I am pregnant, I am thankful that I dreamed of this. I think if I can take anything from this it would be that my Scripture memorization needs to be better and that I need to be BOLDER with the Gospel!

3 comments:

Heidi Marie said...

Your dreams have already started and I agree better those dreams than the scary ones! It's neat though that you dream of scriptures.

Tiffany said...

oooo that is a good one! Truth to come back to again and again! I wish I had dreams like that!

Jen said...

That is awesome Amy...I agree w/Heidi, how sweet that you dreamt about God's word and not all the scary dreams that can occur while being pregnant!