Thursday, November 6, 2008

Alas, more funny stories...

Here are some random photos that I had a lot of fun taking




This morning we were driving and Trey says "mommy, my snack is going to my heart, and then to my small intestine, and then to my callart." I said "what's a callart Trey, you mean colon?" He replies "yah, colon." We talk a lot about how the body works and we have obviously talked a lot about digestion (since he's really into p-o-o-p and talking about it - what can I say, it's a boy thing I guess).

Later today on the way home Trey says to me "mommy, at Christmas you don't really get toys." I asked what he meant and he repeated it which made me realize our discussion from another day about Jesus' birthday and that the point of it is not to get presents. So he says "I think because it's Jesus' birthday and he can't eat cake that I should eat his cake and play with his toy that he gets." All I could do was laugh. Trey says the funniest things.

8 comments:

Theresa said...

That kid...:) I love him!

Cristina said...

Beautiful pictures, kids do really say the funniest things!

Jason and Lisa said...

Those are some great pictures you took. What Trey said is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are GREAT!!! I love the black and white and setting. You gotta enlarge those.

Theresa said...

Thank you and I am going to enlarge them...in fact, I'm taking advantage of the deal on walgreens.com for a free 8x10!

Amy said...

ok, just to clarify, Theresa's comment is me and was from her computer which made it look like she was going to enlarge pics of my boys! :) pretty funny....

Theresa said...

Okay that's really funny...I thought Mike was playing a trick on me again! :)

Anonymous said...

I thought Theresa must have taken them and I gave credit to the wrong person. :) Ha ha