Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Trey!

Today we celebrated Trey's 4th Birthday!!! It is definitely bitter sweet - it's nice to see him growing and maturing in ways but I also really miss him being a baby. The party was "Transformers" theme, perfect for 9 boys ages 4 and under but we mustn't forget the TWO precious girls we had over too - Maddie and Maddie! It was a great time and beautiful weather. Thank goodness they could eat their cupcakes with red and blue frosting outside! :)








4 comments:

Filleman Family said...

Happy birthday Trey! I can't believe these boys are all going to be four. Where did the last four years go? Ugh - I actually feel like I am going to cry.

Pam said...

Happy Birthday Trey!!!

Cristina said...

Happy birthday Trey and welcome (oficially) to the new twos! Your mommy said it first!

Anonymous said...

AWW! You took some great photos.. especially of my sugar kai! Glas they all had fun

~Angelique