WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name, Elizabeth, is after my sister Elizabeth Ann who died before I was born.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I don't cry....j/k...I really can't remember the last time.
DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? not at all.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey hands down.
IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hmmm....I guess
DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Never :)
DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? no...and my favorite quote from my husband "black men have enough ways to die, why would I sky dive?"
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms
DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? not usually which is probably why I have to replace them every 6 mos.
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? yes, at least I've convinced myself that I am.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? cookies 'n cream, mint chip and cookie dough
WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? their teeth (good call Troy).
RED OR PINK? pink hands down. Can I get a girl please???????
WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my pride
WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my husband because he works a lot.
WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm barefoot right now....I would like to be barefoot all the time but I guess I'd like to be served at a restaurant so that won't work.
WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Salad
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The cars because the windows are open.
IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I don't want to be a crayon because in my house they all get broken in half...that would suck.
FAVORITE SMELLS? Kenny's cologne and a clean bathroom, oh and my apple scented Air Wick.
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my momma
FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Cardinals football of course!
HAIR COLOR? brown/blonde...bad roots currently
EYE COLOR? brown and if you look closely a little orange actually
DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican
SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings....scary movies are something I really can't handle.
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Iron Man - loved it!
WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Reddish....a Cardinals t-shirt.
SUMMER OR WINTER? winter
HUGS OR KISSES? lots of both from my hubby and boys.
FAVORITE DESSERT? Not a big dessert fan but I'll take candy any day.
WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Humility by CJ Mahaney
WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad
WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? True Blood - horrible - don't watch it....and Cardinals highlights!!!!!
FAVORITE SOUND? Someone else running the vacuum in my house
ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles for sure. Can Mick Jagger really sing? I mean, come on (Sorry Mark and Carol).
WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME??? North Carolina...maybe Cancun...I'd have to compare mileage.
DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yah, I am really good at making messes and not cleaning them up.
WHERE WERE YOU BORN? El Centro, CA....totally.
Nutrient-Dense High-Calorie Shake
7 years ago
5 comments:
My FAVORITE is your special talent, another reason we are friends, common talents. :)
Hi Amy, I'm Michelle and Melissa's sister-in-law (Mark's sister in AK). Your post from Michelle made me laugh. i think we're the only 2 who filled them out :)
I think we have a favorite sound in common! By the way, I do think Mick Jagger can sing!!!!
We stopped in El Centro yesterday when we were driving home.
Oh, and I love Lucky Charms.
Yes, El Centro is quite the stop off when traveling to the SD area. That's about all it's good for.
Post a Comment