Monday, October 13, 2008

We are keeping a tally

This tally is for Trey. We will present him with it when he's old enough to pay us back for all the things he has damaged in his almost 4 short years of life. Here's the list:
-a gallon of paint spilled on his carpet - the cost - no idea since it is currently covered with a rug - I'll put it at $100 for the room.
-the drawer on his dresser - bought from IKEA so cheap but probably $30 for one drawer
-the train table - $170
-my cell phone that he dropped in the toilet - $100
it gets worse....
-our LCD t.v. that was 3 mos. old when he decided to hit it with a wrench - $1800 (+tax)
-our two exercise balls that just mysteriously went flat - $60 (come to find out he used my tweezers to puncture them - I have been missing those tweezers so my eyebrows thank him).
------------------------
total = roughly $2,260.00

And he's not evening playing sports yet. Here's to those windows that may receive a baseball or golf ball to them. Life with boys....nothin' like it.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog Aimes. The best (or worst) is yet to come. One day, they will get good at hiding it. Gotta play one against the other :)

Jen said...

That is too funny! ...when did the tv one happen? I just turned on the football game and there is a streak on the bottom of ours...instead of a wrench I think a spray bottle was used! :(

Melissa said...

That is funny, and you need to add the cost of the tweezers. :)

Pam said...

Wow... :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha That's so funny (for me..not for you) I think that's what I have to look forward to. Emet almost knocked over a couple glass bottles (either beer or soda) off an end display at the store the other day but thankfully (i don't know how) I caught the bottle as it was falling toward the ground and stopped the next one from falling off the shelf. It was sort of slow-mo while two workers just stood there watching.

The Martins said...

Try getting him to play sports really well and he may just be able to pay you back someday!

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is AAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!