Oh, I thought it was 3 1/2 days until we find out if your mitzel got schmertzed.
That's awesome Jenna! ;)
Hmmm, well maybe that too. You are so funny.
Speaking of which... I just got a load of infant baby girls clothes for my sale on Saturday... would you like to preview tomorrow night? Oh, and do we really need a 5th Starbucks in the area???? Could we get some options here!
Oh, I would but that might be a little ridiculous since there is no baby #3 as of yet and it will be a boy anyway! Thanks though! ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, I thought it was 3 1/2 days until we find out if your mitzel got schmertzed.
That's awesome Jenna! ;)
Hmmm, well maybe that too. You are so funny.
Speaking of which... I just got a load of infant baby girls clothes for my sale on Saturday... would you like to preview tomorrow night?
Oh, and do we really need a 5th Starbucks in the area???? Could we get some options here!
Oh, I would but that might be a little ridiculous since there is no baby #3 as of yet and it will be a boy anyway! Thanks though! ;)
Post a Comment