
Baby #3 is on their way and due July 7th. We are very excited! And just for the record, Amberlee called it a week ago when she told me I had "a glow".:) Apparently she knew before me.:) Kenny's being so cute - he has already been emailing me like crazy with baby names (boy names).
14 comments:
Baby #3 is on THEIR way...be careful there, twins do run in the family! ;) So excited for another cuzzy!
oops, did I use an incorrect pronoun there teach?
Yay! Congrats, you guys!
woohooo! So the lady who cannot ebar children can predict the bearing...Haha...God ahs a good sense of humor! Just kidding...we are super excited! Yea..more buddies!!!!!
I'm so excited that there will be one more Cardinal fan for next year's season!!! ...I have plenty of girly Cardinal attire, just in case 'baby' needs it! ;)
Whoo hoo, I just knew something was a goin' on and I would hear about it on facebook or this blog! Congrats!
Yea! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations. Very exciting.
Maybe "she'll" share a birthday with Charis! Congrats Amy & Kenny! I've got a few girl name suggestions if you're interested.
Congrats friend! I am excited for you and I'l be saving you lots of girly clothes in case you need them, since none of your sisters will be passing any such down...
HOORAY!!! I'm SO EXCITED for you!!!! Praise God!!
Wow - that is such great news! You know, I thought you were pregnant when you came over (just a hunch) and you are. We are very excited!!!
Congratulations!! How exciting for your family and our small group. God is good.
Congrats, Amy!! July is a good month for a girl...it's Evi's b-day! :)
Post a Comment