Trey is quite into his daddy (I could probably say obsessed, in a healthy way). Since Kenny is very busy right now with work and school (only a few more months) Trey has decided that if he can't beat 'em, he'll join 'em. So, this is how I found Trey tonight, watching his Daddy read. It is so sweet. What you can't see is that he asked to be dressed like Daddy too so they both have white t-shirts on and navy blue shorts. I love how much the boys love their daddy and how they want to do everything like him. I am thankful for the example that Kenny sets as a God-loving leader, husband and daddy.
Nutrient-Dense High-Calorie Shake
7 years ago
3 comments:
Precious!
That is great! I love how boys love their dads. I already see Hugh get so excited for the time he gets to spend with Jake...and I love it!
So sweet.
Post a Comment