Monday, February 23, 2009

My sweet boys!

I have to mention this a lot because it is such a drastic change from my pregnancy with Tyson. Trey is SO into me being pregnant this time and it is so sweet. I know a lot of it is maturity for him and it's fun because Tyson wants to follow what his brother does. So, daily or sometimes multiple times in one day they both run up to me and bury their heads in my belly and say "coochy, coochy, cooooo!" Trey will talk to my belly a lot too. Today he yells, face buried again, "I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!" I loved that, it was adorable. Tyson will often say to me "do baby hear me?" to which I reply yes and that she is getting to know his voice. Yesterday I told Trey that it will be so fun when baby is here because he will be able to give her lots of kisses. He holds up his hand (like you would to say stop) and says "whoa, hold it right there! I will give her hugs AND kisses." My mistake, thanks for the correction :).

On another non baby related topic, I ask the boys to go do things all day and admittedly get really bad about saying please as mostly they come out as impatient commands. However, today I asked Trey to go get his shoes and socks on. He says "let's try that again. How about please?" Trey brings so much humor into our lives, I love him and Tyson so much.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Those are adorable stories, I can just picture the boys yelling at your belly to the baby! :)

Jason and Lisa said...

Cute stories. The kids are always listening, aren't they?