Baby Williams is a GIRL!!!!!
We are thrilled, and a little shocked. I didn't see myself having a girl (maybe b/c of the streak of boys all around me). I just asked a friend who has a boy and a girl "so what now?" I'm not really sure what to do. I guess I'll begin by thinking in pink:). The boys are both very excited and have given me some name suggestions. Here they are:
From Trey - Sammy, Gaga, and Alyssa
From Tyson - Mater
We do have a name but I'm not totally sold on it. We may also hold out on releasing this classified info until HER birth.
Nutrient-Dense High-Calorie Shake
7 years ago
19 comments:
Congrats!
I don't know, Mater sounds pretty cute...Mater Williams. You could call her "Mate" for short or "Matey". But then she'd have to be a pirate.
oh, oh, I pick Mater! ;) ...I mean Alyssa, I'm pretty fond of that name!
here's my favorite's that we didn't use...
Rebekah
Sadie
Briana
Natalie
YEAH, I'm so excited for you guys!!!!
Very exciting! That is the best birth order...two older brothers and then let the girls come. Oh, wait...that is how it works in my family...yep, it was perfect.
I am thrilled OF COURSE to be able to live through my sister and SPOIL a baby girl niece. So speaking of Jenn's comment, this has now been the pattern of 2 of us 4 siblings. My brother had twin boys and then a girl, and now Amy-2 boys and a girl! And it's weird because as of now, all 4 of us have started with two boys...now we'll have to see with Katie since I'm stopping at the two-boy-trend. :)
Congrats!!! You're going to have to change the name of your blog now!! :)
Oh, what fun!
I am a personal fan of the boy, boy, girl pattern :)
Thankful for God's new- healthy- gift to you- (and a daughter? icing on the cake!)
Yeah, what fun! Congrats on a little girl Williams. :) I had to laugh at Gaga and Mater. We'll be excited to meet her in the near future. That is interesting how the 2 boy, 1 girl trend seems to be in your family. IN our case, every McInturf son has a son first (this goes back for MANY years). However, the 2nd child isn't as predictable (well I guess none of them are). Anyways, congrats!
Awesome! Now we start praying that she's a gentle, quiet, calm girl, right?
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! :) I'm excited for you! Luca's excited too, I just squealed out lout and Luca looked at me funny until I told her what was up, now she's smiling! :) Congrats friend!
Hip, Hip, Hooray! Can I also say : "I told you so"...
I saved all the clothes b/c I knew it would be a little girl, oh, and she ain't gonna like football by the way...
Ok you are all hilarious - thanks for the comments. Jenn, yours was very funny - thinking that boy, boy, girl is perfect b/c you were the girl! Haha. Melissa - very funny on the Matey/pirate. You all gave me a good laugh:). P.S. I gave up on taking a pic of the ultrasound b/c it's so blurry and I don't have a scanner. Oh well, soon enough we'll all get to see her. Oh and Mandy, not counting on anything quiet in this house. I don't think we make those:).
oh and Cristina, I already know a special someone that will share her pink Cards gear - she WILL like football. Tomboys make the best girls.:)
Congrats on that baby girl :) They are their own brand of fun and adventure...
Congratulations!! A girl, you were probably all ready to get your baby boy clothes out and now, sigh, a great opportunity to shop on the pink side:) How exciting...she will be the most protected little girl out there, with two older brothers AND two (sorry is that four?) older boy cousins.
Yeah a girl!!!! So fun. Congratulations.
I'm so excited for you Amy! Congrats! I always wanted an older brother...so he could introduce me to his friends, of course. Haha! I'm not so sure I like the idea of you not releasing the names though. I don't do well with suspense. Haha! Either way, congrats!
i knew it. so happy right now. love you very much....!!!!!!!!!!
Yay! I just have to say I vote Gaga. What a great name!
PREPARE FOR THE DRAMA!
Post a Comment