Front face shot
Little feet!
I had the Dr. double check :)
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh68wnNOzTr8AJRn7dhP3Bfz-jxl-cNmSCepv4mOfLjkJ_TySj1Ms0slEz2Ib2Xk718kwKM5rxuFOSGQuqzeWRbd_RspERG08ZBG2B08inulSkZ7hYhbmSKWmENqTqqmXhJFlfvpg79lkdr/s1600-h/IMG0001.JPG">
Today's ultrasound was a follow up to check some things they couldn't see last time. It was really neat being at Phoenix Perinatal Associates because their specialty is high risk pregnancies so during my ultrasound they were VERY thorough. The Dr. that did it was funny and was cracking jokes the entire time. My favorite comment from him was after asking what ages my boys were he said "oh, well that will be interesting." I responded "it already is".
Everything looked perfect with baby and I am so thankful for that. I was in awe of how many things they have to check and just kept thinking that there are so many things that can happen in utero and that it's just amazing how many perfectly healthy babies are born! I can't wait to meet her! Half way there....
5 comments:
What a cutie already! Praise God that she is growing strong and healthy!
Glad to hear everything is okay. We are so excited for another Williams baby! She is going to be such a cutie.
Can't wait to celebrate her arrival... or at least her coming!
I'll call you in a bit..
YAY for a girl!
Yeah! :)
I'm so happy for you! It will be so fun to have a little girl to spoil :) The boys will love their little sister so much!
Post a Comment