Saturday, February 21, 2009

Raise your hand if you are ALL DONE with sick season!

Trey and Tyson are both sick...again. I took Tyson to Urgent Care on Thursday night because I just felt like his cold was more than that. Sure enough, our friend croup that likes to visit far too often had come again. I asked the Dr. about his eye, thinking it also looked like pink eye to which he replied that no, it was just part of his cold. Again, I was thinking I just don't think it is. It really looked like pink eye. Sure enough, Trey wakes up Friday morning with a draining, red eye. My conclusion was that Tyson did, in fact, have pink eye and had now given it to Trey. Good times. So, the Ped. was gracious to call eye drops in without me having to drive to Chandler and that was something I was so grateful for even though Trey had already set his hopes on going to the Dr. to get a sticker. Oh well. So, I guess for the next few days we are in hiding. No worries mommas, we WON'T be at church! :)

4 comments:

AprilJ said...

I don't know if you can see me all the way at the top of the globe but I am standing on my tippy toes waving my hand!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry! I hope they start to feel better and you can have some sanity! Praise God that you are healthy for that baby girl!

Anonymous said...

oh man! we will miss seeing you guys.

Cristina said...

I hope you all feel better soon. D. was asking about all 4 boys today at the Y. Get well soon and keep enjoying those lattes.