I think I am feeling slightly sentimental about my boys because the boy streak is over and a precious baby girl will soon be joining our family. I think I have told most of you that I was SURE baby was a boy and had really gotten excited about it. So, I was thinking today about what I love about my boys. I will start with Trey.
I love:
how he looks and acts JUST like his Daddy
that he is so into this baby and loves to talk to my belly
how frank he is about most things (again, just like Daddy)
his curiosity and imagination
his love for cooking/food and the fact that he will watch cooking shows (and again, just like Daddy)
how attentive and curious he is when listening to me explain the Gospel again
his lack of questions even though I know lots of thoughts are going on inside (again, just like Daddy - sensing a theme here?)
his love for animals
the fact that he still sleeps with a blankey and stuffed animal
that he asks me often "what can I help you with?"
And I love Tyson because:
he always has a smile on his face even when having a hard day
the way he ask so many questions
how cautious and careful he is about most things
how happy he wakes up
he likes to be barefoot (like his mommy)
how blond he can get (like his mommy USED to be:)
he is always carrying a car in his hand and it makes me laugh
that he calls his blankey "snuggley"
how much fun he has with his brother when his brother wants to play with him (key word "wants")
he is really tough and doesn't cry unless he is really hurt
how excited he gets about anything fire engine related
There are many more but that's all I can think of right now. I am really looking forward to how their baby sister will change these boys in so many other ways.:)
2 comments:
what a cute post! i too think it's funny that tyson always has to carry a car w/him, so cute! :)
I for sure thought you were going to have "(just like his Daddy)" comment after the sleeps with his blankey and stuffed animal.
Post a Comment