So I am putting this out there for suggestions for my blog name. It will obviously not be fitting in a few months to have "Three Men and a Mommy" as a title. Please post suggestions. I am told this baby is a girl so consider that when making suggestions :). Kenny suggested "Three kids and an even busier mommy"...that's fitting I think. Thanks for your help!
11 comments:
Three Men and a Little Lady and a Mommy
How about Four Handfuls and a Mommy. or Just the five of us or Mommy's Service for Four.or five (including you).
Or How about just a symbol instead of a name? Hey.. worked for prince! lol
2 crazies, one potential crazy, and a crazy mommy :)
I really think you should stray away from limiting yourself to another "corner". If you broaden it to only include new baby girl then what will you do when you are preg with your fourth :) Seems like a lot of work to keep changing your blog name . . . I'm just saying .. . .
good point Michelle...and I love the 4th comment. Oh you and your sister are SO funny!
I like "Just the 5 of us." Nice and simple, and again, limiting what God can do...keyword being "Just." God IS sovereign afterall, I know! And then it could just get changed again to the 6 of us. ;)
That's why Michelle left hers as "Filleman Family" instead of something like "Three Filleman Boys". Such a pain that a year from now she would need to change it again. :)
I like the Just the Five of us but IMO it isn't that hard if you do a title now and change it later. Have fun with it!
I think "The Williams Family" will be the best choice for now. Super original, I know.
Today my suggestion is
"3's a crowd"
And that might only be funny to me....
"3 Kids = No blog time!"
i think you need to keep the part "and a mommy" regardless, because this is your blog anyway. hmmm . don't know about the rest right now. but keep and a mommy.
Post a Comment