Tyson has super acute senses so because of this has issues with textures of food. Today he handed me his very green banana and said "mommy, the banna (banana) is too scratchy."
We were eating dinner and he said "mommy, I need help with my macayoni (macaroni), I can't catch it."
I was getting the boys ready for the bath and I'm trying to get Trey's cleat off (which are so complicated in their design anyway) and I said "ugh! Why is this cleat so hard to get off!" He stops and says "mommy, we don't complain about things like that, do we?" Talk about being taken down a size by your kid. Awesome.
Nutrient-Dense High-Calorie Shake
7 years ago
3 comments:
Haha! I sometimes have trouble catching my macayoni too Tyson! :) So cute.
You have to love the correction from your four year old...very humbling, I'm sure!
Ha Ha We don't complain about things like that? That's awesome. I need to use that phrase around here for myself and my kids. I love it!
Post a Comment