Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tyson at 2 years and almost 4 mos

Tyson has really come into the 2's quickly, again, time flies by. This whole "terrific twos" really snuck up on me fast. Well, praise God for previous experience and seeing the fruit of training in something right away. Tyson is happier and I am less exhausted when I am consistent with him. Anyway, he is a joy to be mommy to. He absolutely adores his brother and wants to be by his side all day. Tyson's language has suddenly taken off and I understand every word that he says, all spoken in sentences. It's crazy. We are getting ready to move him in with Trey and into a bed - this should be interesting. I realized, after reading a friend's post, that I haven't given this any prayer time. So, it's time to start. Tyson continues to enjoy going with me to BSF (Trey too) and there is nothing sweeter than hearing what Tyson learned and sang. He usually tells me he sang "Holy, Holy, Holy". They don't sing that every week but it works for me. He has become quite the jumper and climber - why did I think he would be different? And, of course, he continues to love cars and playing Hungry Hungry Hippos - which he pronounces Hungy Hungy Hungy's - so cute. I love you baby boy!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

What a sweet boy! And I love his haircut!

Filleman Family said...

Very cute picture! Brooklyn will have a lot to keep up with around there :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, sweet boy...he sounds like he is doing great! I am glad to hear the "terrific twos" are going so well!

Cristina said...

that is too funny that he has Holy, Holy, Holy in the tip of his tongue b/c that is exactly what Domenica will say when I say we are goint to BSF... she says, Neni sings Holy, Holy in her class... I think it is b/c they sang it the first day they were there and it stuck in their memory... what a sweet boy!