The boys have a construction site in the back yard. They have lots of fun filling up a hole they have dug with water and making mud to run their construction trucks through. As long as they are playing nicely together, I really don't mind what they are doing as long as it's not destructive :). Here are some pictures of their most recent "construction job". It's real "serious" work for them and it makes me laugh how they talk about their "jobs".
Nutrient-Dense High-Calorie Shake
7 years ago
8 comments:
Very sweet!
Oh, how these boys just love to have a 'task'. Around our house it's centered around cardboard boxes (jets, rockets, boats) lately- they're pounded and scraped and colored on all throughout the day. Such hard work- but someone's got to do it! ;)
Fun! Gabriel loves playing in the mud but he knows he must go to the neighbors to do it... then he must strip down before coming in... good to know he has another option :O)
He is very task oriented like Sarah describes as well. Boxes and stirofoam are a big hit... I dislike the clutter but will allow it for imagination's sake... Boys! His most recent treasures are some empty cigar boxes Grandpa Tim broguth over. Each one has a "purpose"!
Mud, water, boxes=FUN! Cute pictures...it looks like they are very hard at work. :0
You are a GOOD mommy! I would cry if Davis were waist deep in a mud puddle and he would think it was the best day ever!! Maybe I should loosen up!
Wow...that is some serious mud. I am already started to itch just looking at it...not sure I am ready for that, but it looks like they are having lots of fun at "work".
I like that you have a place for them to play like that! Good thinking!
I am just trying to talk Tim into a sandbox, let alone a muddy pit! Leala
Post a Comment