Wow, I have officially reached the 7 month mark! It is going way too fast! Now that I will be going to the OB every 2 weeks there will probably be less to share. However, everything did look good with baby yesterday. My blood work is all normal, praise God, and Brooklyn is healthy. I got to see her yesterday - something that for my Dr. is routine to do at 28 weeks. She just wanted to do measurements to make sure baby is growing the way she should - and she is! I loved seeing her again - and seeing that she was a she still! :) Kenny assured me that things won't just change (I thought maybe a "growth" might be seen that wasn't before) but his comment was "if that happened there would be a symphony of tears heard across the valley (my hub is SO funny)." Let's just say there are a few grandmothers that are just a little excited for a granddaughter - but I won't name names. The face shot we got of Brooklyn was not clear because she had her little arms and hands over her face - so precious! I can't wait to meet you baby girl! :)
2 comments:
Kenny is probably right. That would STINK!!!
Hooray for the third trimester!!!
Post a Comment