Sunday, April 12, 2009

Handmade pillow covers, baby blankets and more!

My cousin Summer started a business called "Nenavon" and "Nenavon baby". She sells lots of handmade things including handmade pillow covers with down inserts, baby blankets, burp clothes and much more. She sells her stuff on etsy.com so please click on the link to see her work here. She is very talented and her product is very high quality work. I think her prices are also very fair for the quality of work and product that she uses. She made me this baby blanket.

Isn't it adorable? I love it so much.

I have also bought throw pillow covers from her which I love as well. Please check her out and you may find something that you want too or would love to give as a gift! :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

That was really nice to give cuzzie a shoutout! She DESERVES it!

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Those are awesome! Spacify offers Kids Pillow and more at reasonable prices.