Thursday, April 23, 2009

Trey and Tyson dancing to an isix:5 track

Around this house we are big fans of Josh, Omri, Jg, and Jordan who are part of our church family and also perform Gospel hip hop in their group isix:5 (Isaiah 6:5 - "Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty."). They are such an encouragement to us as we witness them reach people through their music - music that advances God's kingdom and brings glory to Him! Here is Trey and Tyson dancing to one of their songs "INRI". Enjoy! :)

8 comments:

Cristina said...

Where's Tyson's part?

Amy said...

Wrong video. watch again...

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!! Ha ha

Jen said...

So adorable! That's one of my favorites...and it's actually the one Emi fell asleep to in the car today! ;)

Anonymous said...

Some serious dancing skills...did you show them those moves? Very cute!

Theresa said...

:) So here was Michael's comment while he was watching, and I could hear him from the other room..."Good job, Trey, I know it's hard." (?) :) HAHAHA

Katie Shores said...

Oh that is hilarious! Hard...to perform for the camera? Or jump up and down for 1 whole minute like you're on a trampoline? :) Love the cuzzie support!

Angelique and Kahlai said...

HOw adorable! I love how Tyson just circles in and really looks like he has a dance mission... XOXO miss you guys!