After the service, we went to my sister Katie's house for brunch. It was so nice to visit with family including my cousin, her fiance and adorable chunker baby boy Taylor. Katie started the kids off on a craft but only Michael remained to finish it. Then it was on to eating lots of delicious food and finally the big hunt! It was really fun to watch these little guys "get it" this year as they ran around the yard. When it was all over, they filled their bellies with way too much sugar and we all experienced the after math of that in our homes later that day:). Anyway, it was so much fun. Thanks Katie for hosting!
Nutrient-Dense High-Calorie Shake
7 years ago
3 comments:
God is so good. I, too, am always amazed by His amazing grace! Looks like Easter was a lot of fun...I wish those pics were a little bigger! (Yes, I am blog stalking...I know you just posted!)
I know, the pics are small. It's because I downloaded them from my sister's picks...I will work on it blog stalker - I'm so sorry to disappoint! :)
Thanks for posting the larger pics - so cute! Sorry, but I need to be able to see those cute boys!
Post a Comment