Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Zoo!

Today was the last day that the Phoenix Zoo opens at 7 a.m. Tomorrow starts the 9 a.m. opening time so since we haven't been since May I thought we would take advantage of the early hours and go see the new water play area. It was so much fun and Theresa and I agreed that it will be a great way to draw more people in when it's too hot to walk around and see the animals roasting. Click here to see pics from today's visit!

5 comments:

Theresa said...

The pictures are really cute...you should be a photographer! :)

Jen said...

I agree, such great pics! :) I love the ones on the carousel.

Cristina said...

Great photos.. Are the two little boys with the matching outfits brothers?? I can't tell!!

Pam said...

Looks like fun...We've never been to the zoo...

Anonymous said...

Very fun - I look forward to going there with our baby next summer (or making my mom do it and I can relax)!