Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fall!?




I love this time of year! It just feels different - the smell in the air, the colors in the stores, and the shorter days. This was our first afternoon where we enjoyed being outside at around 4. The boys had a blast on their bikes!

4 comments:

Jen said...

You're brave...I'm still waiting a couple more weeks to brave the outdoors! ;)

That picture of Trey is so cute!

Pam said...

You know...where I'm from people start heading INDOORS this time of year. Crazy. :)

The pictures are very cute.

Amy said...

Yah, it was by no means "cool" but it might have been around 90* so that's definitely cool-er! :)The mornings are really nice so we've gone to the park or for a walk/jog around 7 and it's comfortable outside!

Anonymous said...

I love that Tyson is on a tricycle and holding a car at the same time. I finally understand that! Today Emet was really interested in the vacuum because he realized it had wheels.