Recently after discipline, Trey has been asking to pray. It is so sweet to hear and these words will not be the same in 2 years or maybe even 2 months so I want to remember them. He says this:
"Jesus, thank you for the cross, and you bless us to eat dinner and to play out side and to ride bikes. Please help me to obey mommy and daddy and show Tyson love. And um.....um.....please help me to be obedient...oh and you bless us to die on the cross for our sins....and you bless me to play with Michael and Ryan and Jakie....Amen." You know, the very things that Trey prays about are the very things that I do not want not take for granted and want to remember and meditate on daily. God does bless us to do all things (Romans 8:28), even the smallest things that appear to be so trivial. There is not one thing that goes on throughout the day that God doesn't already know and direct. I praise Him for that! I am so utterly thankful for my Savior and pray daily that Trey and Tyson would know Him too (soon!).
Nutrient-Dense High-Calorie Shake
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment