My new (pink:)
MP3 player is so useful! I thought it would be good for working out but I have found another use....tuning out a screaming kid! That sounds really bad, I know but Tyson lately is really fighting his nap and in order to keep my sanity and not listen to him screaming I just put on the MP3 player and start cleaning. Good times!
6 comments:
Note to self...
Note to self what Sarah? You'll do that too or note to self you'll never leave your kids with me?? :)
Note to self . . . can I leave my kids with you and you tune my boys out while they scream :)
I think she's offering her babysitting services Michelle- is that what you think too?
Hey, that's your gamble :)
Very useful things those MP3 players, mine helped me through many naps that Noah refused to take. And yes he does scream!
Post a Comment