Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today my sisters and I along with our 6 boys ages 4 and under went to my mom's to celebrate and have breakfast. Except for the occasional melt downs and spats, it was an awesome time. We were joined later by my aunt and uncle from Orange County and their first grandchild, Maddie. You'll notice her in the pictures because she's the one wearing a dress!:) My mom has a great house for kids with a play room and a sand box in the back yard. We even ate breakfast on the patio! Here's some pics from the morning.

Tyson, Trey and cousin Sam (8 mos)


Madison (Maddie - 9 mos), my cousin Brooke's daughter


Here is my mom blowing out her "candles". Trey and Michael made her a special birthday cake out of dirt, rocks, twigs and leaves. Yummy!


Tyson (20 mos), Jake (2 1/2) and Ryan (2)


Doesn't Tyson look like an angel with his hair glowing?!:)

7 comments:

Katie said...

oh well! Those are cute, and that was really fun!

Filleman Family said...

The picture of the three boys is absolutely precious! Do want to take pictures of my boys . . . will they turn out like that?? So cute.

Cristina said...

I love the picture of Tyson glowing in the sun. He is such a little angel... BTW, I didn't get your last comment on my blog. I think I got lost in translation!

Tracy Jacobs Photography said...

YOU GO GIRL! What a GREAT photo!!

Heidi Marie said...

Hmm Amy have you thought of doing this professionally?? Okay I am sure that you already have but let me encourage you...you take amazing pictures! Do it! Think of all of the mom's at Grace you will be scrambling to get you to take our kids pics:)

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness! What a fantastic picture. He does look like a little angel. :)

Unknown said...

All photo sessions can be booked through Amy's husband. All prices and rates vary ;)