Monday, September 8, 2008

1 year, 8 months, and 5 days

Thanks for the brilliant post title, Melissa!

Yes, this is how long it took my little bundle of love to crawl OUT of his crib. Why do I ever start sentences with "it won't" or "he won't"??? Silly me. Tyson climbed right out while I was standing in his room putting clothes away. It was as if it was a normal thing, like he does it every day. Oh boy! The adventures......

4 comments:

Cristina said...

Oh, this is scary! This could mean mine is next, ahhhhhh!!!!

Jen said...

...and then mine! NO!!!! I LOVE the crib!!!!!!!!!!!

Is he in a toddler bed now? How is he doing?

Melissa said...

Just when one doesn't need a constant eye, it's like the other is like "Oh life's getting to easy...I'll shake this up!!"
Or maybe that is just Logan's reason for existence. :)

Amy said...

No toddler bed and we have yet to have that happen again. I think I'll use other "means" to keep him in bed for awhile. He's too little for a big boy bed I think.