Saturday, September 6, 2008

My darling Trey

 

Please forgive me for a moment while I'll brag....just kidding...but not really. I just need to get this down for the record because I have seen such growth and progress in Trey lately. I'm not sure if this is the result of growing near age 4 or if it is simply God's grace. Most likely it's the latter :). Anyway, I have seen him grow so much lately. He is kind and gentle with his brother more often, he is patient more often, he has a happy heart more often in general. In addition to that, he has become REALLY FUNNY! I have been laughing so hard the past week at all the things he says. They are usually funny things that he knows are funny so he says them with a smile or a funny smurk. I just love him so much. Today was the dream for a mommy of boys. We played beauty shop! I promise I did not instigate this. He told me that he wanted to fix my hair. While he was brushing and spraying ALL SORTS of things in it, he was telling me how much everyone was going to love my hair which was a crack up. Then he told me my hair was going to be the "goodest wedding hair of ever!" He's so fun! My question is, where is he getting this wedding talk? Mimi, Zoe, Evi, Anna??? :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Too funny; that is such a cute picture of him!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!! I can't believe he initiated the hair project. :) Since weddings are a hot topic around here it may well have been Evi and Zoe that rubbed off.

Melissa said...

OH so sweet. The picture IS adorable. This entry makes me want to cry. Why do our babies have to get SO big???? What a sweet boy!

Tracy Jacobs Photography said...

Amy,
i love this photo and i love you! your page is so inspiring to me!