Sunday, September 14, 2008

Trey's new do

I've always wanted to brush Trey's hair out to see how BIG it could get. He would fit right in with NBA players from back in the day like Kareem and Magic. He needed his hair cut in the worst way so I decided to do it myself. The good thing about curls like this is you can't really tell where you messed up!

Here's the end result. As you can see, haircuts are not a favorite past time around here!:) But, he does look MUCH better!

5 comments:

Jen said...

SOOO CUTE!!!

Trey, you're going to look so cute today at church with your new do...and your Card's jersey! ;)

Katie said...

That is hilarious! The flared nostrils definitely lend to the homeboy look!

Theresa said...

The tight curls are definitely a better look for Ty-ty! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Trey...I can totally relate. I have pictures that would put that first one to shame. If he ever needs a sympathetic ear send him my way. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the new hair cut. I'll let you cut our child's hair. Looks like you do nice work (I am sure Trey was crying over the process and not the end result :)).