Friday, September 5, 2008

Product plug


If you know me, you know that I am not a fan of cleaning. Well, since it is a must I do clean from time to time :) and that means that I want something that cleans well. I have found the perfect product. It is Mr. Clean All-Purpose cleaner. Since it's all purpose you can use it on your floors and on your countertops. I get it at Fry's for about $3.89 and it comes in a 28 oz. concentrated formula so you have to dilute it. It lasts me a long time....although that could be because I don't clean that much. Today I cleaned under the stove top...you know, where all that fun stuff collects that spilled out of the pan the night before (or in my case the month before). It looked like something from Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares (BBC).

No comments: