After discipline he said "Mommy, the Bible doesn't say that spankings hurt."
"Mommy, you can't see inside my heart. God can...he just looks down my throat."
After waiting patiently to feel baby kick I said she was kicking and asked if he wanted to feel. He responded "no thanks, I'm just going to relax."
I love all the question I answer all day that usually begin with "that is so big, is it bigger than God?"
The other question I get is "where does (fill in the food item) come from?" He comes up with some funny ones. The other day he asked me where meat comes from. I told him it comes from a cow. He said "COWS LIKE STEAK TOO?" Then I explained that they are the steak. He didn't know what to say after that. :)
Nutrient-Dense High-Calorie Shake
7 years ago
4 comments:
Classic! This boy's mind never stops!!
Today we went to the AZ Science Center, they have a whole section about the body, the organs and then follows a demonstration of what happens to food as it goes thru digestion, you should take Tray to see that and then post the questions he asks... fun times!
Trey sounds like a fun guy to be around! :P
Thats cute stuff.
LOL! I could listen to funny kid comments all day long! Especially when it's one of my nephews!
Post a Comment