My title post is in honor of my very "interesting" ultrasound tech that helped me today. She was Russian with a very thick accent and every time she showed me something new she would say "Z baby....". I was laughing in my head about it (and I'm so glad I was alone because I probably would've started laughing out loud if Kenny was there). Anyway, Brooklyn is doing well thankfully!! Everything measures on target, actually a little ahead of schedule and they estimated that she is around 5 lbs plus or minus 15%. It was so nice to see her again - she is SO smooshed inside my belly! Z ultrasound tech took lots of pictures. She has a very cute face like her brothers with a pug nose and big lips. They also took a few 3D shots but you can't really see much since she's crammed against my placenta. I am grateful that God is growing this baby and I can't wait to meet her!!!!
5 comments:
That is great news! We are very excited to meet this little girl!
I'm so glad that Z-baby is doing well! ;-)
Z-baby! I love it!
my ultrasound techs never gave me an estimate of how much my babies weighed... guess that is a good thing, since I might have been scared to find out I was having 9 lb babies... may have even given in a gotten Epidurals...
I can't wait to see her face!
Amy, my email is mikelewallace@cox.net - email me for hair bow stuff!
Post a Comment