I'm sure it's pretty obvious that I don't cut the boys' hair much. So, I thought why not get it extra short so that I don't have to cut it again until after the baby is here. The lesson here is think a little before you start putting the clippers to your child's head. Trey's hair turned out really cute after I scalped it and Josh Miles fixed my mistakes (oops). I kept Tyson's a little longer just because he won't let the clippers come near him without flipping out. They look very cute and as some people have said, Trey looks very old with such short hair. I love these boys!!

2 comments:
Okay, trey was a minnie-Kenny before but with the super short hair he's really really Minnie-Kenny. Lookin' good boys!
So sweet those boys! And Tyson has a serious Poppy look on his face! Adorable. I will say I look forward to Trey's curls coming back. I get to live through you, getting to have boys with locks! ;)
Post a Comment