Kenny and I have noticed that since the boys have been sharing a room for the past week it really seems like they are enjoying each other more. We look forward to this being just the beginning of a sweet relationship. This picture was taken at Trey's request who then said "can you put that on your computer (blog) so that the other mommies can see it?" What a ham.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love it. They are sweet together. You can tell Trey that he is a very handsome boy! Also, it looks like they are getting some big hair...so cute!
5 comments:
I love it. They are sweet together. You can tell Trey that he is a very handsome boy! Also, it looks like they are getting some big hair...so cute!
Trey, thanks for sharing the picture of you and Tyson with all us mommies! It is a very cute picture. :)
What an adorable picture!! Tell Trey that was a good suggestion!!!
So cute!! I love those boys!
Great shot, they look adorable. :)
Post a Comment