Sunday, May 10, 2009

Adventures in bunkbeds!


href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhW0bGgCiDsNW8hSB2HpyQQ3sAIb44kTy8auEV_jTidClLVt_rWlfVtnstFYqNvRBNUhFX0qQKbkMb1n8pKNswoA_WreGE1KrcRRtJ063LdKs1sGlCkxbIg_sqHf37ThCRAfD3rBp8yP-aX/s1600-h/IMG_0975.JPG">


Kenny and the boys worked very hard yesterday to put the bunk beds together. So how did it go? Well, Kenny had to have our neighbor come over to help lift the top bunk up so the boys didn't go down to bed in the room together. However, Trey did wake up at midnight and proclaimed "MY bunk bed is DONE! Can I get in it now?" Trey gets something in his head and does not forget! Then, at 4:45 a.m. Trey comes in and tells me that Tyson just climbed in bed with him (in the dark, up the ladder, to the top - and yes, he was sleeping in his crib.) I knew this was going to take some training so let the "fun" begin!

Some funny things I heard while the boys were at work:
Tyson - I'm doing a GREAT JOB!
Trey - a little to the right, to the right - yah, good job Daddy.
Trey - move out of the way Tyson, I have a job to do!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love the bunkbeds! It's so cute that Tyson wanted to be w/his brother so much. :)

Theresa said...

They look great!! We will have to come see them soon.