
Today I had my 34 week check up. All is well with baby and my c-section is officially scheduled for June 26th...I can't believe that it is a mere 4 weeks away. I don't feel anxious for her to be here but look forward to the relief it will be on my body to have her out. This is tough stuff being pregnant with two other little ones, I can't lie.
Today my wonderful sister Katie came over and painted Brooklyn's room too. She said she would come over and "start" but she basically did the entire thing and then Theresa came later and did some more. I am so grateful for them...if it wasn't for their hand in it Brooklyn would be sleeping in a blue room for awhile! Thank you both, you're the best sisters ever!
I will post pictures when it is totally done. I'm excited to get it all together...and still can't believe....PINK!
5 comments:
I cannot wait to see her room! I bet it's going to be so cute!!!
Okay, when you say that I came and helped, it was hardly ANYTHING being that I was there for one hour...seriously, Katie gets ALL the credit!
I look forward to seeing some pics of the room. Yeah for pink! I bet it is going to look so good...very excited.
I'm a dork...I almost commented on the US picture you posted saying she looks beautiful (which I'm sure she does) but realized it was just an ultrasound from the internet.
I can't wait to meet her or see her room. Sisters are the best!
Can't wait to see it!!
Post a Comment