Here goes....
1) I'm left handed
2) I have a photographic memory for numbers
3) I did have 3 sisters but one died before I was born (Elizabeth Ann)
4) Kenny and I have known each other for 12 years. We started dating when I was 19.
5) I have a strange obsession with skin and often wish I could be a dermatologist so that I could see peoples nasty skin problems all day.
6) I love photography and want to pursue it eventually.
7) Mexican food is my favorite - Carolina's all day....
I tag Cristina, Brooke R., and Sarah M.
Nutrient-Dense High-Calorie Shake
7 years ago
4 comments:
Number 5: Ewwww....
:-)
Interesting on the Kenny comment, I have never heard that before, how does the rest of the saying go? What does it mean? Why do they say it? :)
Funny, I also would like to become , not a dermatologist but a cosmetologist! I am also sort of obsessed with skin, specially now since I seem to be having ACNE!
ditto on the acne...Help! but weird to actually enjoy looking at it...you amaze me more and more every day Amy!
Post a Comment