Last night we went to Glendale Glitters together. It was really nice doing something festive as a family. There were plenty of activities for the kids - mostly bouncy houses. They had the old, historic houses decorated with lights as well as all the trees that lined the streets. They were giving horse drawn carriage rides with Clydesdale horses - that was Tyson's favorite part! They were also playing "Polar Express" on a huge screen as well as selling all the bad food you can think of. At one point I thought I was going to "lose it" from the smell as we were passing by the hot dog stand. We walked around for awhile, the boys played in the kiddie area, we watched the movie and then got ice cream at Papa Ed's. It was so fun and not really that cold. We got there at about 6 and by 8:30 we had pretty much seen all we needed to. I don't know if I would recommend this place for the lights - it was nothing amazing, but for something charming to see and different to do - yes, I would recommend it.
Nutrient-Dense High-Calorie Shake
7 years ago
2 comments:
8:30!? Wow, sis, you were partiers! That's funny you said it wasn't that cold b/c Mike and I were out last night and I was FREEZING and thinking about how cold you guys must have been!
Well, I do have this little heater in my belly but this pregnancy I am not as warm - in fact, I think I might be getting anemic or something b/c I am always SOOOO cold!
Post a Comment