Thursday, December 4, 2008

For Tracie...

We miss you and wish you could see the boys in person but this takes a close second! Enjoy!:)

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Yay Trey! Tyson was so cute chasing along behind. He doesn't (yet) beg to "ride" his tricycle with Trey. ;)

Pam said...

Yay...great job Trey!! And don't worry about the fall...just get back up and keep going!!

Jen said...

So cute! Great job Trey!!! :)

Tracy Jacobs Photography said...

I just found this here!!!!
THANK YOU! You and Kenny are such patient and loving parents. This video made me cry ! I had your music playing (which i LOVE) while I watched it and it got me all teary. Talk to you soon.
I am so proud of you, Amy!

Angelique and Kahlai said...

I too was watching while your music was playing in the background... I had an emotional moment... lol. Great Job Trey!