Tonight Trey greeted me in the kitchen yelling "TA DAH!!!!!" and totally naked. Of course I laughed and then asked what happened to his clothes and why he was in his birthday suit. He got this very puzzled look and said "huh?". That usually means he has no idea what I'm saying. So I explained that he was in his birthday suit because he came into this world with no clothes on the day he was born. His response was "well, mommy....(thinking)...I forgot to wear my birthday suit on my birthday! (with much concern in his voice)" I assured him that his guests were ok with that. :) This kid keeps me cracking up.
4 comments:
That is so funny...hopefully he won't remember that on his next birthday! ;)
You better be careful or he is going to expect you and Kenny to be in your birthday suits on your birthdays!
That is hilarious. It's funny what kids can come up with from what we say.
That is so cute. - Leala
Post a Comment