Thursday, December 18, 2008

Random thoughts


Daddy and the boys watching the rain


I think it is important to mention that it is 5:46 and Trey is still asleep. The boys always sleep really well the morning after small group night so I think Kendra needs to come over more often to wear them out!

Trey has become super loving towards me in the past couple of months. I'm not sure if it's baby related but his affection for his mommy (and daddy but that's always been there) is very sweet to watch.

Tyson...oh Tyson...he has officially reached the two's. He loves playing with anything with wheels and with his brother. Ah hem...but, he is giving me a run for my money. Just when you think all this training is paying off you get to go for round two. God will surely give me the grace to make it through...just in time for baby #3:). I should also mention that I thought I had a strong willed child in Trey. I think with Tyson they broke the mold. I know, I know. He looks and acts so sweet when you all see him. Being a fly on the wall in our home would reveal something way different. I love you baby boy!

Kenny has to finish this week of work (well, just today) and then he's off until after the new year! We are very excited about it and will get spoiled having him around so much! We are really looking forward to Christmas Eve in W. New Mexico (Higley and Queen Creek) and Christmas Day with my in-laws.

I have half of my Christmas presents wrapped (Michelle, I decided to wrap!) and I am getting my cards today from the man in the brown truck that we are so very fond of (UPS). I will have to work like crazy to get them out so that they don't arrive after the new year!

And the biggest news of all....Kenny is not going to the playoffs this Cards season or getting season tx next year! If you know Kenny, this is a VERY big deal! I am thankful to God that he is working in both of our hearts to be better stewards of money!

Gotta run...Trey's awake....at 5:55 thank you very much! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

5:55 - wow...that is pretty good. And you were still up at 5...you are crazy. If Hugh would sleep until 10...I would sleep with him (love me some sleep). That is great that Kenny will be home with you all for over a week...very fun!

Krista said...

Yeah that your hubby will be home, that is always a blessing! I pray that your nausea will pass soon! Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jenn. If I'm going to be awake while Luca's sleeping it will be in the pm not the am. Love me some sleep too.

Cards tickets...am I seeing some Dave Ramsey-ness? ;-)

Amy said...

Yes, to your question Brooke :) "Gazelle intensity!!!"

Cristina said...

How fun that you will have Kenny home for a few days. We love stay-cations!
As for the Cardinals, tell Kenny to not despair. I know a guy who knows people, that know some people, who know some people that work with the Cardinals... I am sure something can be arranged :o)