Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Christmas blog tag thing....

Thanks Michelle!:)

1. Wrapping paper or bags? Bags - they are SO easy! My mom loves to wrap and prefers it and definitely tried to instill in us the same thing but no such luck for me. Although I did decide that for this Christmas I do want to see the boys unwrap their presents.
2. Real or artificial tree? Artificial - you get to have it up like 3 WEEKS LONGER!
3. When do you put of the tree? Ideally after Thanksgiving but my excuse right now is I'm too tired.
4. When do you take the tree down? Ummmm, yah....the year Tyson was born it was Feb.
5. Do you like Eggnog? No, HATE IT.
6 Favorite gift received as a child? My Cabbage Patch Kid doll "Megan"
7. Hardest person to buy for? KENNY - his theory - if I want something I'll just buy it so don't buy anything for me. And my brother in law who will tell me to my face that my gift is lame. Nice, I know.
8. Easiest person to buy for? kids hands down.
9. Do you have a nativity? I do and I love it...it's cool to talk about baby Jesus all day and the boys are absolutely fascinated with it!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail - I always have good intentions . . we'll see....I copied Michelle on that.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of anything. However, I did get a blanket for a wedding gift that still had the price on it "$4.96"...I have never forgotten that one.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? that old school one about Rudolph...it's like clay-mation or something...you know it, it's played every year.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October or earlier hopefully.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Williams Sonoma Peppermint Bark!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes and HAVE to be WHITE
17. Favorite Christmas song? Chiming of the bells.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We will be traveling really far this year for Christmas Eve - to Higley and Queen Creek. :)
19. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Donner, Vixen, Prancer, Comet, Cupid and Rudolph (you know you will be singing the song too)
20. Angel on the tree top or star? Star - silver
21. Open present on Christmas Eve or morning? Traditionally both. My favorite is the few moments where it is just Kenny and I and the boys.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? I agree with Michelle - the catalogues - but I also can't stand the last minute shoppers...I mean, you know that Christmas comes the same time every year. What are you doing?
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? my mom gave me a bunch that I made when I was little so those are cute but my fave are the ones I got when the boys were each born.
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? dessert
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? For my boys to open their few presents with joy and to hide in their hearts the true meaning of Christmas.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Hmm....Theresa or Jenn.
27. Who is least likely to respond? KATIE!

1 comment:

Mikele said...

I'm so glad we can be blogger friends now!

Your boys are precious and I also hate eggnog. :)