Friday, July 11, 2008

Trey says the funniest things....

A side note....Trey is officially potty trained. I can report that today is day 5 of not holding it but going! Yeah, Trey! Mommy is SO SO proud of you!

Ok, so the other day the boys were in the bathroom with me while I got ready. Trey, because of his fascination with anything sharp (or fire), wanted to play with my eyebrow scissors. He then tells me that he needs to trim his eyebrows and I said, "no, don't do that because your eyebrows are fine." So he says, "so you trim yours because they're NOT fine?" Trey, you will learn someday that what mommy has is called a uni-brow.

Today we were getting out of the car for the gym and there was an old man walking to his car with a very wrinkled face. Trey says "mommy, why is that man angry?" I asked why he would think that. He said "because his face looks like he's angry." Again, Trey you will grow to understand that sometimes wrinkles do weird things to people's faces :). I'm glad that he at least didn't say it TO the man! His wrinkles actually did make him look mad, though.

Trey patted me on the leg (love pats, as we call it) and said "can you get me some lemonade, babe?" Of course I started busting up laughing and then had to gather myself to be serious enough to tell him that he can't call mommy "babe".

Well, Kenny is officially flying through the U.S. skies right now and will be home tonight. I am dying to take pictures (he has the camera) and then copy Michelle with a slideshow of the painting project I FINALLY finished....more to come!

3 comments:

Jen said...

YEAH TREY!!!! ...and yeah for mommy, I'm so happy for you that he has decided to go poo-poos in the potty! :)

...and by the way I want to see pics of the painting job TOO, babe!!!(are friends allowed to call you that???) ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing those cute stories, babe. :) I'm glad your hubby is back!

Pam said...

Hooray, Trey!!! :)