We are in Laguna Beach now and it is so beautiful. We have not seen much of the town yet but from driving in and what I have been told, it is a small, quaint little town perfect for young families. We are staying with our dear friends who have four girls ranging in age from 9-3. They are very
tolerant of our boys :). Yesterday we went down to the main beach with consisted of about 50 people - what a contrast from Mission Beach! The beach is set in a cove with huge rocks and caves to explore....with Daddy:). Today we will be going to a beach that I guess has smaller waves which our friends have named "baby beach" because it's more suitable for the little guys. Yesterday the waves were huge and very, very strong. More to come.....
4 comments:
Did the boys look at shells in the tidepool at Main Beach? My kids LOVE that! Baby beach is fun... relaxing because you don't have to worry about them getting swept up in the waves. While you're in Dana Point, be sure to try Dana Point Donuts on PCH and Amber Lantern. Best donuts ever! I sent the Angsteads there too. My dad lives up the hill from there. Have a great time!!!
Yo, we came home on Sunday b/c Tim had to be in Vegas Monday night for work. I would love to be in California still but it was a short weekend! That would have been fun to meet up though.....we saw Tom A. and Jacob H. one evening while their wives were at the Women discipling women conference. Leala
HEY!! I just opened a google account to comment on your blog, so I thought I would say I miss you!! And Hi....
We are home, thank GOD! We missed you too. Is this MKronwald meaning Michelle or M meaning Melissa??? O, or maybe Mark, Matt or Marcus....?? :)
Post a Comment