I don't know where that title came from...I think the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland...anyway, that would be appropriate since my head doesn't currently feel attached to my body...I have a cold (in case you haven't already figured out I HATE being sick). We are leaving tomorrow for San Diego where Kenny is on business. My mom graciously agreed to do the trip with me since I would be by myself traveling through the desert. There is so much to do last minute and that makes me crazy. Today I have a hair appointment which is usually SO exciting except that it's hard to sit in the chair for 3 hours when I feel this way and have a lot on my mind. The kids will nap at my mom's and then we will go get them haircuts, go pick up Kenny's car at the airport then come home and eat dinner and put the kids to bed. Then the fun begins of packing for 4 people which requires warm clothes, summer clothes, bathing suits, rash guards, a billion towels, shoes, beach stuff, etc. After that, time to pack the car. One thing at a time...I know.
3 comments:
Have fun in CA!!! I hope you feel better soon.
And I would give anything right now to have your business of packing to go to the beach! :)XO
All done with the hard prep- and by now you're basking in the sun with your long-lost hubby! What fun!
Post a Comment